Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Yay! The M's are in 1st place!
I got the internet MLB pass and listened to the last inning at work yesterday. That's a great start.

Movie review:

Miami Vice: 2.6 This movie is really not very good. It starts out ok, then gets dumber and dumber. I had a big problem with the unrealistic 'going to Cuba' portion of Bad Boys II. This version was even more pointless and almost as unrealistic (though it would be hard to top BB2 for unrealistic). More importantly, this movie is stupid, boring, always dark, and the ending has to be one of the dumbest in recent memory. Plus, there was no hanging out on Sonny's boat with the alligator and no Phil Collins.

I went to bed at 9 last night. I think I'm fixed now. And great thanks to the Colettis for allowing me to have clean clothing.

3 comments:

stadtler said...

So you don't have a washer and dryer? Ghetto.

I agree that Miami Vice sucked bad. I don't know that they could possibly cram any more totally extraneous 10-minute scenes into a movie.

kccalla said...

Is there anything more ridiculous than Keith Richards snorting his dad?

stadtler said...

Nope. I hope he tries to top it now.

The second most ridiculous thing might go to the fact that the M's are still in first. When was the last time we were in first this late in the season? 2002?