Monday, September 24, 2007


If anyone needs a tropical vacation coming up, Shane bought his tickets to come out for spring break. He'll be here March 27-April 4. I'll take some time off then so we can go to Western Samoa or Ofu for a few days.
Of course you can come out sooner if you like. I've got plenty of room.

The Huskies have a tough stretch here. If they can win 2 of the next 5, that might be pretty good. Then they can turn it on and get into a bowl.

Movie review:

Grandma's Boys. This is a good one. It is the type that you can watch over and over and it gets funnier. I need to see it some more, but for now I'm giving it an 8.

3 comments:

stadtler said...

I'm fixin on coming out when Shane does too, but I won't be buying a ticket until the new year.

Here's some quality lawyering from the city of Seattle:

"The issues with the Sonics' profitability at KeyArena have less to do with KeyArena than perhaps the Sonics' ability to defend the high pick-and-roll," Carr said.

kccalla said...

True, but Bennet is using some hokey explanations as well. . .

Bennett addressed McClendon's statement last Friday, saying his ownership partner had suffered "a stroke moment" and doesn't remember making such comments.

Hoz said...

Bring on the Val-Chal. in March! I think Adrian can drink eight...teen of them.


I am going to re-post a comment directed toward Aaron's Cholera --due to the fact that no one probably got a chance to read it-----because of Masser's "no-posting" then all of a sudden his "plethora of postings"

"What the hell man! You post this awful stuff after I already bought my plane tickets. Sneaky bastard. You are super lucky that your leg infection didn't merge with your Foot HIVs. That would have required an entire dump truck load of antibiotics and most likely an amputation all the way up to little donkey. Try to fix yourself before I get there and make sure you don't take me anywhere near those 'restaurants'."

HOZ OUT