Friday, September 7, 2007

Internet is still down at home. It is down at other people's houses too, so it isn't just my fault with trying to password protect my wireless, now it is the internet company too. Bad news is that I can't use my Vonage either. Good news is that since it is down, it forwards calls to my cell phone.

I haven't given up on the M's yet, but they are very frustrating. If they can turn this around and make this the last losing streak of the year, they can still recover, but it has to stop now.

UW 27
BSU 23

Seahawks 41
TB 17

8 comments:

june said...

I don't remember but I think that you and your buddies don't like the ducks. I just watched their game against Michigan and the ducks were magnificient!!!! Hope you thought so too. And of course the Huskies beat Bosie.

KDub said...

?

Cindy Radcliffe said...

Hey Aaron,
Just checking in to see how you are doing in paradise. You seem to have acclimated to island life just fine. Any plans to come back to the WWWW (wet and wonderful world of washington)? I've enjoyed reading about you and your friends exploits over there. Although I was concerned that you still have hope in the Mariners. Thanks for sharing your photos and information about samoa.

Cindy

KDub said...

UW 24
Ohio St. 17

kccalla said...

Better get your internet working before tonight's draft!

And yes, we hate the Ducks. It is only a matter of time before their annual mid-season collapse.

I like your prediction Kevin.

KDub said...

Fresno St. 10 Billion
Oregon -1991

stadtler said...

Dawgs 31
OSU 17

I hope I survive the post game celebration.

kccalla said...

UW 27
F.U.C.L.A. 13

And, since the Sept. 7 post will still likely be the most current post next week as well. . .

UW 37
USC 35