Friday, November 30, 2007

Hawaii game

I plan on doing an actual update today also, but for the Huskies:
I'm afraid of losing out on a chance at Mora and while I think Willingham is a good coach, I'm troubled that he's been outcoached during games this year. He certainly seems to have guys prepared, it is just the in-game adjustments that are lacking. The best thing would be for Mora to hang around being D coordinator for Seattle for another year to see how the Huskies do under one more year of Ty. If the Huskies are good next year, great! We'll see if Mora hangs around though. UW's recruiting looks pretty strong, so I think the only chance of a coaching change is if we get embarassed by Hawaii. I know they can pass, I know they haven't lost, and I know we've given up a ton of pass yards. But, I don't see the Huskies getting embarassed. They might lose, but I don't see 65-7. If that happens, I'll be really surprised, but then maybe we could get Mora.

I think Brennan will get about 400 yards passing and 4tds. I also think he'll get sacked and throw some picks, maybe 3 picks. That combined with the Huskies 300 yards of rushing should keep it at least close.
I think I'm finally going to get one right:

Washington 45
Hawaii 35

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another fine prediction! Maybe Ty Willingham and Mike Holmgren can split there 2 jobs and each coach 1/2 of every game. Then both teams would be sitting pretty. Or they could just take away 50% of there pay because they are each only coaching for a half every weekend.
AND UTAH JAZZ RULE

Have a wonderful day