Monday, June 2, 2008

Moi's wedding

Weave promised when he left the island that he'd return if Moi got married. He made it:


Moi's dad of course made it too:


Moi and Polu's wedding was at Moana o Sina, a mini-resort (sort of) in Fogagogo. It is an extremely nice place. If you didn't know better, you'd think you were in Hawaii. The ceremony took place right by the cliffs with waves crashing up in the background. Pretty cool.



One of the things with Samoan weddings is getting matching outfits made, so I got my first Samoan suit made for this event.



I certainly wasn't the only one though.







It was a really good time with lots of good food and plenty of beer available.




looks like someone may need to trim their eyebrows


Oh, looky- its the Lieutenant Governor:

(currently set for trial in January)

Court today was just ridiculous.

I leave you today with some dancing:

9 comments:

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

We're super jealous and wish we were there! Congrats Moi!

Hoz said...

Nate should try out for "So You Think You Can Dance".



Who is he waving at in the video ?

stadtler said...

You know what that dancing needs?? More hopping!!

Nate does have some skills. Did he learn that at the cc?

Janaya said...

I seriously love the matching outfits. They are too funny. The wedding looks really fun.

Elizabeth said...

I keep telling Markus we need matching outfits! Maybe for our wedding reception here I can talk him into it.
Thanks for the photos.

James said...

I'm thinking your purple suit would be perfect for Husky games. In fact you should get some more made. The coaches could wear them.

Seriously.

Unknown said...

I made the purple suit purple totally for Husky purposes.

june said...

That is so great. Hello to Moi. If u ever get married, I hope it is on AS so we can all come and have such a fun time. On a side note, Weave should have a blog even though he is probably working 100 hrs a week. No excuse, it writes to well.

fogfan said...

LMAO!! HOLY CRAPOLA!! I totally forgot about the matching ensembles!! Oh yeah. I've been away much too long. My mother would insist on dressing everyone in the same print for family functions. Serious psyche damage.

You caption with the Lt. Gov was HILARIOUS!!