Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shane 2

Once we were back in the AS, Shane did some of the usual sightseeing, such as it is, on Tutuila.



We went to Tisa's





Mostly, I think he enjoyed the rest of his time here chilling out.


But, he did also enjoy Sliding Rock (Tutuila version), one of the nicest features we have:





and Nuu'uli Falls:

These crazy kids were climbing way up the falls and jumping into the pool.


And then he headed back to the real world of bad weather and things that work correctly.

Fa'afetai lava Shane for coming out to visit our island.

1 comment:

fogfan said...

Okay. You've TOTALLY got me beat. Sixteen years born and raised on the island and I've NEVER been to the Nu'uli Falls. Bonus points for you.

PS. I see Tisa's keeps showing up. How about you do a restaurant review once a week. I'm curious to find out which restaurants are popular. You know, aside from the KFC, MickeyD, and Carl's Jr.