Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Smoke on a plane



Smoke is no problem, yes? Ya ok.

The above is video from the Ofu-Tutuila(here) flight.

It really isn't smoke though, it is just steam because of the super high humidity here.

So this weekend Fred, Nikki, Weave, Naomi, Markus, Liz, and I went to Ofu. It is really, really, really nice there.
The place we stayed is right on the airport.

This is no problem at all since there is a max of 1 flight a day.


Ofu has a couple just spectacular beaches and the best snorkling I've ever seen. It really is incredible. The water kind of makes the other super clear water places I've been to here seem like a sewage treatment plant.



Also, there is an adjoining island, Olosega with a bridge between the islands that you can jump off. Here's a video of Markus and Liz doing that:



I'll add more pictures and info, but I'm tired right now; I just wanted to at least get something updated. Have a good Tuesday.


1 comment:

Janaya said...

That is ridiculous! It looks like the plane is on fire. Poor donkey.