Tuesday, June 5, 2007

))-><-((

Since the last post, the week finished out at court without anything happening that you would probably care very much about. That makes almost four months of that so far. It is still too cold and too long at court. This weekend, we played poker (ahem, which I won) on Friday and I had one or two beers. Saturday, I didn't do a whole lot, but I did get to see 2 more Entourage episodes courtesy of Nate. Saturday night, a few of us hung out here. Sunday, I didn't do too much aside from having a delicious dinner courtesy of Sean and Jessi and I watched a couple movies at Weaver's house.

It was pretty rainy and stormy much of last week. The surf was the highest and roughest since I've been here. I didn't take any pictures or videos of that, but I did take a picture of another bus. So, let's say you are thinking of going into the transportation business. You want to name and decorate your vessel appropriately and the idea of painting a picture of your bus on your bus is already taken, what name would you choose?


Titanic, of course. I don't have a picture yet, but there are two of these. The other one has a picture of the Titanic sinking. I think they should have been a little more original and gone with Hindenburgh, Challenger, or Lusitania.

Here's another great idea, the London Olympics logo. Whuuuuut?


This note was left for me upon my arrival from Upolu with Adrian and Meg. I've been meaning to put it up here. Everyone who knows me knows that this must be some sort of joke since I am always organized and have these sort of things.


Here's Ed the dog having her own rave:


Movie reviews:
Me You and Everyone Else We Know:

This is a really weird movie. There is one scene that is one of the weirdest I've ever seen. You should see it, but just know that it is WEIRD and somewhat over the line. It's a hard one to rate. I'm going with 7.3 right now for originality.

Capote:
I fell asleep. Not because of the movie so much as the fatigue. I'll have to try again at a later date.

The M's are doing well right now because of their offense. The starting pitching still sucks, but if the offense can keep this up until the pitching gets settled down, they'll be in good shape. Jeff Weaver is back soon; Friday I think. Yuk. I hope he is fixed, but I fear that he'll keep up the sucking for a few more starts until he is cut and the M's eat the $8M. Ideally, once he sucks, he'll accept a demotion to AAA. Then, maybe later on in the summer he can have one last chance.

This weekend, I have no plans. Any suggestions?

Late Happy Birthdays to Shane and Jerry. Here's a song for you that you might not have heard for a while: Here

7 comments:

Hoz said...

That song is much appreciated. I laugh every time. I like cheese too.

Mass, you missed a good outing to Famous Dave's last night. Micro Monday's are awesome. $2.50 for any 22oz micro all day long. VERY NICE.

stadtler said...

Look out! Masser has finally learned how to post a link. Who says you can't teach an old Donk new tricks? That was a fantastic link BTW. I'm really glad I turned my volume down prior to clicking on it.

Damn, you stole my bus painting idea. As soon as you posed the question of how to paint your bus I was gonna go with the Hindenburg. Oh the humanity!
Plus, if a bus were ever going to catastrophically burst into flames, it would happen in AS.

Unknown said...

We like the moon.

You should check out our forcast here for the next week. Sucky!

I am sorry I failed The Association in getting that list of stuff while I was there...I just didn't have enought time.

Janaya said...

The poor Association. They just don't understand. Give them another year and they will know that big donkeys come with very little cleaning supplies and very stinky feet!!!

Carolyn, any new pictures of George?

kccalla said...

That list won't do you any good. At best, they are short term fixes. You have had garbage cans before, and even garbage bags. Those did not prevent garbage from spilling over onto the floor, they just delayed the spillage a bit.

Hoz said...

To the Association:

10 reason's why those 10 items would be of little use or value.

1. Garbage can- it would just fill up and overflow (KC's suggestion) and remain just as unsightly as the garbage is right now (I assume).

2. Trash Bags- Masser would just use these to pack his clothes in.

3.Dish Soap- Aaron doesn't wash anything- why would he need soap?

4.Paper Towels- Masser would run out of clean fabric towels and just use all of the paper towels to dry himself in the bathroom.

5.Napkins- please see paper towels. These would be used after.

6.Plastic Hangers- Donkeys can't distinguish between clean and dirty clothes - he just rolls around on the floor and whatever sticks to him is what he wears.

7.Dish Towels- please see paper towels, then napkins, then these would be used.

8.Drying Rack- Can't use a drying rack if your dishes never get wet from soap and water. Just keep cooking and eating on the same things- makes food taste better.

9.Spray Bottle- once the original contents were used up aaron would be too lazy to fill it up and it would end up in #1.

10.Bleach- Actually this item could be the only item Masser could use. Aaron, place your stink shoes in bucket of bleach, then burn them.

Hope this was helpful.

taylor was here said...

hi it's your cuz tay what is your problem? why are you jumping off bridges I'm 12 and id never ever do that shhesh