Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So it has been a while again.

Last Friday we had just a great evening. The weather was perfect and there were quite a few poeple over. Jeff even fell a tree.






My parents came in on the 1st and stayed for a week, leaving last Sunday. I think they had a good time. They certainly got to see a good chunk of this island. I'd really hoped to take them to Western Samoa, but that didn't work out. There are 2 airlines flying between American and Western Samoa. One of them only has one plane to go back and forth. Well that one broke down so all the passengers got put on Polynesian so all the flights were booked.

Last Wednesday, my parents went to Fred and Nikki's house for a 4th of July BBQ and got to meet my friends here.

Thursday, we went to Aunu'u, a little island nearby and hiked around and then went to Hong Kong House.

Friday, I had to work, and my parents had the pleasure of witnessing that extreme excitement for a while.

Saturday, we played sloshball, and my dad played.

Sunday, we went to Airport Beach, which was great.

This week has been easy except for Monday.

I'll get more in depth updates and more pictures on here, but I'm too tired at the moment to wait for this slow internet to upload them. It takes FOREVER!

I'm warming up to the Ray Allen trade. The Sonics might be able to move Wally if he plays well, or he might be a good guy for the team for the next two years while the young guys get better. They're not going to be good anyway for the next couple years, but they should be building a good team and be more fun to watch. The Lewis deal is great. They got $9M free to work with for a trade exemption. Lewis is ok, but I think the Magic are incredibly stupid to give him the max. Maybe 1/2 the max would be fair. Have fun being mediocre Orlando.

I'm so relieved that Ichiro is going to resign. The M's look to be in great shape. I also expect Adam Jones to be called up, maybe tomorrow and that would help on offense and defense. I doubt they'll find any takers for Vidro, but he'll be a really good bat off the bench. The only possible thing they need is another starting pitcher, but there's no point in getting one unless it is a truly good one. That leaves what? Willis and...

OK I'll get more pictures on here.

11 comments:

Janaya said...

I can't believe that Neil played sloshball. That had to be hilarious. Did he fall on any tables afterward?

kccalla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kccalla said...

I like your jersey, but I thought that #17 was always your number? Maybe I'm wrong and it is #7. Or are the only numbers available on that island #5 5/8, #6, #7, and #9?

Janaya said...

KC, didn't you read the Weave's blog. Duh, 7 is the number of beers that Aaron drank in the challenge.

kccalla said...

Whoops, my bag. Well, I guess that means that Masser is not worthy of the #17 jersey. You're no Chris Chandler Masser!

Hernandez said...

Okay, so I have been reading your posts for over a month now and just figured out you can post comments....yes I am a little slow.

So what's the story on this Barbie car? Is it better than the Colt?

I always thought you're number was 69, the number of the Quinn!!!

Turtle said...

I just saw the Barbie car...I am so embarrassed, yet is it so suitable for you. Meg and I are headed to the PT tonight. Are you jealous? I think I'll have Castle Rock's equivalant to mimosas...Busch Light and Clamato.

stadtler said...

For those who haven't seen it yet, here's Barbie. This is also Masser's favorite song, that he always rocks out to while driving.

Carolyn & Adrian said...

I love it!!!!! Now someone must rig his car so that's the only song it plays! Well at least you would have a theme song. Does the local radio station play that song in your name?

Janaya said...

Aaron, why is the Weave so cool and you are so rotten? I am going there for my updates from now on.

kccalla said...

Nothing is better than the Colt! But, hopefully the Barbie car doesn't smell like dog!