Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Birthday

For my birthday, Weave, Naomi, Fred, Nikki, Gonzalo, Maximo, and Nate were going to take me to the best restaurant on the island, La Falepule. However, it is hard to get in there and there are many difficulties. We had reservations, but then the owner/chef got stuck in Tonga so we had to switch to the Equator restaurant. Also, Maximo was still stuck in Western Samoa.

It ended up being really good. I had ribeye and it was real steak! That was extremely nice of everyone.

Check out Nate's Bills safari:

Then back at Weave's house, there was more good stuff. Naomi had a pie made for me and Weave got ice cream from Samu, the good ice cream place on island.


The radio station here plays about 10 songs over and over and over again. Probably the most offensively awful band they play is Hinder. They play Hinder over and over and over again despite the obvious fact that they really suck shit. Weave was kind enough to get me a Hinder T-shirt.

I thought that was pretty great.

The angry giraffe has caught on here too. Naomi had decals made of the angry giraffe for my birthday too. Here's one on my wall.

Also, Sean and Jessi gave me free laundry for the month which I thought was really nice and really funny.

So it was a really good birthday. Thank you.

2 comments:

stadtler said...

Free laundry for the month? As opposed to.....the exorbitant sum you've been paying them??

Unknown said...

Well, I had paid a small fee to defray electric costs before...but yeah, it wasn't like I was paying any exhorbitant amount.