Friday, August 24, 2007

I think I'll get the blog caught up to real time this weekend. In the meantime, I'll interrupt with a movie review, fantasy football news, and M's comment.

Harry Potter 5:
It is good, but not as good as the last one. It is probably #4 or 5 of the HP movies per my ratings. It just isn't as fun as most of the other ones. That's probably because of the dark storyline to this one. 6.2

Who wants to play fantasy football? Andy set up a league that drafts this coming Wednesday at 8PM Pacific. It is free, on Yahoo, and the league info is: League #: 549695
Password: I think it is Seahawks, but I am not completely sure. If that doesn't work, email Andy: azissermann@hotmail.com or email me and I'll figure it out.


Finally, if the M's win today and the Angels lose, they are tied for 1st. The M's haven't been in first since the 3rd game of the season I believe. If the playoffs started next week and the M's were in it, the starting pitching possibilities are pretty funny. I'm guessing Felix would start game one. Game 2, who do you start? As incredible to believe after how the season began, I'd say you start Weaver. Then whichever one of Batista and Washburn is not starting game 3, you have them be ready to possibly come in in the 1st if Weaver is off that night.

It looks like I may have done my last traffic court this week, and if not then next week will be my last. Yay!

1 comment:

stadtler said...

No more traffic court? Who's gonna do it now, a new hire? (yeah right)
Are you finally going to get to do civil cases?

You missed a very exciting weekend of moving! The upside is that I don't expect to move again for at least five years.