Sunday, December 9, 2007

Seahawks




NFC West Champions 4 years in a row. If only the Seahawks could be as good as, say, the Raiders. The Raiders don't mess around. When they want a top 5 draft pick every year, they know how do get it done and they succeed. Today, the Raiders also clinched a Division Championship (for Green Bay)





My Vonage is fixed. 206.501.2135

I may have made a terrible scheduling error. I wasn't taking the Super Bowl into consideration when I made reservations months ago for hiking the Milford Track. I'll be on day 3 of the hike when the Seahawks take care of the Patriots. I'll have to figure something out.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's think about it honestly if the Hawks were not in the NFC west, would they even make the playoffs? Or would they be battling Oakland for that draft pick?

Unknown said...

Did you watch that game yesterday? Are you seriously saying the Hawks wouldn't be in first in the AFC West?

Unknown said...

They would be in the hunt, but they are about as good as Denver or Tennesee

Janaya said...

Does anyone else ever wonder why Zack sucks so much? I mean does he vote for crappy teams JUST to annoy us?

kccalla said...

Notre Dame I can understand. There are lots of mis-guided fans who like Notre Dame. But Utah? I have never known of anyone who is not from the state of Utah that likes the Jazz.

Hernandez said...

Zach is obviously a knowlegeable and intelligent football fan. Hawks suck!

Unknown said...

Thank you

kccalla said...

Coming from Hernandez, that's not really a compliment. He's pretty dumb.

Janaya said...

I know. I am a bit embarrassed to share a mom with him. He is dumb!!!!

Janaya said...

By the way, does anyone else think that Aaron completely sucks because he hasn't posted anything in two weeks???

stadtler said...

Yes. He sucks so bad that I'm not even inspired to write anything witty or interesting in his comments.