Friday, June 13, 2008

Who is advising John McCain?

I have an idea:



McCain's statement today probably took him out of consideration for a relatively large chunk of voters.

Giving rights to defendants to be tried fairly is not exactly something that is against the American ideal. I'd say it is the opposite.
And confirming that defendants have rights is one of the worst decisions in history? Wow.

I really doubt that there are many voters at all that agree with McCain that aren't already set on voting for McCain (or rather set on voting against Obama...did you know he's black?).

I'm stunned by McCain's stupidity, but I welcome it.

2 comments:

fogfan said...

I have NO idea who this version of John McCain is. I'm totally convinced if I looked up "sell out" in the dictionary McCain's picture would be next to it.

kccalla said...

He also lost all of the NASCAR vote when he said that he would veto any beer.