Monday, July 21, 2008

Food poisoning

I think. Either that or some flu type thing has been kicking my ass from the inside the past couple days.

I left my camera at Samoa Steve's place I think, so I'll have to retrieve it before I can add some more pictures. This weekend was not super eventful, but mostly enjoyable. Golf Friday. It continued to be bad weather here, so we played Risk most of the day Saturday. Then Saturday night we went to Liz & Markus's wedding reception put on by Liz's co-workers. That was pretty impressive. It was quite a production, and all done by her co-workers without any request or expectation on Liz's part. They had tons of food, a live band, and had 2 sets of traditional outfits made for Liz & Markus.

Then Saturday night around midnight, I started to feel not so good. Yesterday, I pretty much couldn't move. I even had a fever, which is pretty rare for me. Today is better, but still, I can't go to work, unless I can work from the restroom, which if you've seen the restrooms at my office, you'd think is not a viable option.

Check out Jeremy's blog. He got to go to China for work. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

kccalla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kccalla said...

Hope you're feeling better. It could be worse - at least you're not suffering from the same Suck Poisoning that has infected the Mariners all year.