Sunday, January 28, 2007

2 weeks

In two weeks from today, I'll be in Samoa. I'm excited, but I'm getting a little nervous now. It'll be the third time I've gone somewhere to live without bringing anyone with me, but I've never been this anxious- at least that I can recall. Of course before, I was moving 2 hours driving away and then 2 hours flying away. This is a little different.
Jaymie took me to the zoo today and to dinner. I got to see some goats and donkeys (striped), so that was cool. Dinner was at the Rhinelander- I'd never been there. It was really fun.

The Huskies still might not make the tournament, but at least they beat the Ducks. They need to win about 4 more in a row, and they'll be in ok shape again. Brian Davis (worst announcer in the history of sports) thankfully didn't do the Husky games this weekend. Unfortunately, the WSU-Oregon game was too good to stop watching, and he was doing that game. I think he finally made the Cougars sick and they gave up and Couged it (as is their nature).

No comments: