Monday, January 15, 2007

Hawks

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about the fricking Seahawks being in the Super Bowl when figuring out my schedule. WTF? The Bears suck becuase the 'Hawks played pretty poorly but still should have won. If Holmgren ever called another play besides a RB lead or a sweep on 4th down ever, they'd have won. If D-Jack could catch they'd have won. If the refs didn't hose the loan officer guy on a BS PI call, they'd have probably won. If they didn't play crappy, they'd have won. Go Saints I guess.

I think Adrian thinks we lost because I didn't tape a 40 to my hand and drink it. I suppose that could be the case too. My bad.

2 comments:

stadtler said...

The not having a 40 taped to your hand IS the reason we lost. All of those other suck factors were caused by the lack of 40.
A butterfly flaps his wings...hurricane.
A Masser forgets his 40.....home team loss.

stadtler said...

40s are great!