Thursday, February 22, 2007

So I got started on putting together the excercise machine. Holy crap, you should see the diagrams. I've never seen more complicated directions for something like this before. I think it would be easier to put together a uranium centrifuge. I worked on it for about 90 minutes before I had to quit for the evening. I was sweating more than my dad working outside on a hot day. (that's a lot- I now weigh 125lbs from water loss) I guess it'll be the weekend before it gets finally operational. It is just too frustrating to spend an entire evening working on.

The last two days I've woken up with really puffy eyes. I was thinking I was just tired, and I was, but now I think it probably is the MSG in the Chinese food- so I think I'm going to give it away to a dog that hangs out here. So pretty soon she'll look like a bloodhound I guess.

No pictures today, but in lieu of that, I'm providing a link to another guy's blog who has a ton of pictures from last weekend's events. http://weaver-in-samoa.blogspot.com/ There are ones from both days.

I watched Sin City tonight. (remember, I write these at night... right) I give it a 6.7

My goal for tomorrow morning is to go running before work. We'll see if I can make myself do it. I really hate running, but I need to get some cardio in. I also hate getting up extra early. I could probably run/walk combo to work in about an hour or so. It takes me about 20 minutes to get to work in the car but the max speed is 25 and there's traffic. The downsides are: running in a manskirt and that I'd be soaked from humidity by the time I got there. There certainly is no shower at work. There aren't even any fricking pens! I've asked assistants 3 times about pens. 2 times ladies gave me their (presumably only) pen, and another time a guy just had a pencil, but he advised me where good places to buy pens are. I'm not buying my own pens for work- there have to be some, but everthing is so unorganized nobody knows.

I'm guessing that the Huskies have played themselves into a position where even if they win their last couple league games and then get to the conference finals and lose, they won't make the tourney. They should just rest their good player(s) to make sure Brockman is rested for the tournament.

So Ichiro might leave if the M's still keep sucking. That's not much of a surprise is it? I think he won't if we get better, but if it is the same crap, he'll have to be traded at the deadline. The M's can't pass up the pile of good players they could get for him if they know he can't be kept. Money won't be an issue, but sucking will.

I'll try to bring my camera to work and have someone take a picture of me in a manskirt. Maybe I'll include a picture of the ridiculous diagram. I'll see about doing a better job of lighting this time.

I saw Lewis County wants NASCAR? They don't even have enough pavement to provide 3 lanes on the freeway. Lots of hicks though; maybe they could get it built on a volunteer basis.

Update: I got up to go running and it was raining unbelievably hard. It is still raining. I've never been in rain this hard. 5 seconds in it and you are drenched. At least it is warm still.

9 comments:

stadtler said...

Here ya go...build this. The UN might bitch at you, but that is all.
Hmmm, why has MSG never affected you before? Does AS has some super powerful MSG? (If so I think the UN should investigate that as well)
Are you surprised by the rain?? I've been teasing you about it since you first found out you'd be moving there. Weather.com says Pago Pago gets an average of 130 inches yearly! Compare that to rainy-ass Seattle's 39 inches per year.
I think the Dawgs could make the tourney if they won out and picked up 2 wins in the Pac10 tourney. Of course this is impossible with games at Oregon and the SC schools at home.

Carolyn & Adrian said...

I think that's how you're supposed to get your workout...put the thing together for a told of 3 hours, and look at the results! Well hopefully you have a piece of equipment that looks some what like the picture.

Nice pics from the Special Olympics. How did you do in the rock paper scissor contest? I'm assuming that you won, based on the fact that you are the champ. Or at least that's what your shirt says.

And don't worry about the pens. Once I get back to work I'll send you some. We have plenty! I usually lose 2 to 3 a day. So sending you a box won't be a problem.

Still waiting for those manskirt pics. And the one of your drive to work.

Carolyn & Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hoz said...

Those pictures are good. I don't see you drinking or playing ball or running bases or anything. Did you actually participate or did no one pick you to be on a team? It's sad when you're the new kid huh? Sorry about that.

KDub said...

Actually Hoz, those pics sucked ass too. Also, what is up with those gay ass bandanas? You are not on Survivor Island. That job I applied for in Denver can be found by visiting www.alservices.com and checking out the career pages. I would be a pretty sweet in house gig if I can get it. I'm also applying at the Utah Transit Authority. My job now is really not that bad, but it doesn't pay what I deserve and it is pretty boring. I'm ready for a new challenge, but probably one here on the Main Land for now. I can barely turn my computer on, much less post a link and I don't have a cool website of pics either. So I will have ot email pics out. Adrian and Hoz, please send your email addresses to kevinwwarren@yahoo.com. We should probably start planning next year's snow camping adventure now. I need plenty of notice and I imagine Aaron does also. Aaron it is going to be an expensive snow camping trip for you next year, but I will bring your beer. Can we use profanity on here, I really fucking hope so, every now and then an f bomb is necessary.

KDub said...

Oh yeah - Hoz, please bring my camp grill and tarp I left in the back of your truck about 4 years ago. They better be in perfect condition.

KDub said...

Adrian, Cute kid. Who's the dad?

Hoz said...

I actually figured that Aaron didn't get picked cause they saw the kid with the almond eyes and shaky hands. They figured his chromosome 21 was f'ed up or something.

KW I put your grill in the back of Masser's S-10 after SC. It's probably still there. I can't see why it would get broken or destroyed being in the back of Aaron's truck. Nothing is ever , moldy, stinky, broken, dented, busted, pissed on, or lost in the back of that truck.

Your tarp was used as a body bag, sorry about that.

Next year's Snow camping will be at 29 pines on Teanaway RD. Middle of Jan again. There was lots of snow. So get your tickets ready KW and Mass.

kccalla said...

It might not be MSG. Maybe the beer you are drinking has GHT.