Friday, February 23, 2007

Today I watched High Court for about an hour, then went to coffee for about an hour. After that I went to Distict Court for about 20 minutes, then to lunch. After that, I came back here, looked for something to do, was given one case, I finished it, now I'm on here and contemplating going home early.

I'm going to need to have some sort of bleach bath for my sandals. I have 4 or 5 pairs, but the main 2 work pair are starting to stink. I washed both of them, that that seems to only help for about half a day.

I don't really know what is going on this weekend. I'm playing poker tomorrow. Aside from that, I'm just going to try to put together the machine.

Have a good weekend.

9 comments:

kccalla said...

It's not the sandles, it's the ooves!!!

Hoz said...

I'm going to play poker tonight too. We both can't win. You should try to soak your feet/ sandals in hydrogenperoxide. You can also use it for mouth wash. -Not recommended: Eye wash / lil' donkey wash. But it will help with the feet.

jfong said...

you go it rough.

stadtler said...

I played poker last night too. I was doing great until my head fell off. O well, the beer was flowing.

I had meant to ask you about your sandals since I saw you wearing them in your pics and figured they'd be standard attire for the next two years. I guess a year from now when we hear that AS has become uninhabitable we'll know why.

jfong said...

i don't think cleaning them will help. go online and buy some cheap ones, shit 80% are made in china anyways. I will get my cousins to float some over to you.

Turtle said...

Oh, my gosh, I like played poker this weekend, too!

Cure your ooves: 100% Pure Emu Oil or Tea Tree Cream

I like this manskirt:
http://www.findcoolclothes.com/02147.html

KDub said...

Hello

KDub said...

You could always just cut your feet off. Do they sell any kind of weird beer or alcohol on the island. Please find out if they have a pool hall on the island or at least a bar with a pool table. (just curious). What do you wear under your skirt, panties?

Janaya said...

Yeah, I agree. I think that the problem is that your feet are rotting off....that causes the smell. Ick.