Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Hi Mom, I hope you had a great Mothers Day.

Friday we played poker at the Keyser residence again. I got 2nd, but I had to rebuy to do that.

Saturday we played sloshball. It was another exciting end. This is the 2nd game in a row that came down to the last at bat, but this time we won. Great success!

Notice how it looks like it just rained since we're all wet? Some of that is beer, but most of it is sweat. It is incredibly humid here.

Then, we came over to my place and hung out.

Ed and Jeff were tired.


Once Jeff passed out, Ben and Ed pulled the switcheroo on him.

After being there for quite a while and some harsh games of red, black, high, low, we went to the bowling alley.



There, I demonstrated that my dancing skills have not improved since moving. No surprise, but I shamed palagis by assoiation anyway.

After the bowling alley, apparently we had not had enough dancing, because this happened:



Now I'm headed over to little Argentina for some hanging out at the pool and video games. Very nice.

5 comments:

Turtle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Turtle said...

Oh, yah...I heard Megan got "the call" this morning. I actually heard her talking and when I finally got back to sleep, you called, so sorry for not answering.

Turtle said...

PS--I was really hoping that the dancing video would show a clip of you...I miss your marching ;)

stadtler said...

Ahha!! I'm not the only one who get's tired at parties.

Wow, that was some bad dancing. If you could add Rob, Miki, you and me to that crew I think the world might come to an end.

Hoz said...

NOOOOO, did you infect the island with more than your HIVs ???

You taught them RED BLACK HIGH LOW- the worst game in history !

You might as well of brought Booth along with you, too.