Friday, May 18, 2007

The last few days have been cool and rainy. Right now is just perfect for sleeping- 79, raining and breezy. I went jogging (slowly of course) in the rain today and it was great. Sometimes when you run in the sun it is almost too hot and humid to handle.

Sorry to disparage The Unit, Brian, but it does kind of suck so far. I've only watched the first couple episodes, but the new guy and his wife on there seem pretty unlikable and incredibly stuipid so far. For example, they wouldn't have breifed them on how things are going to be prior to joining The Unit? She's shocked that this is secret stuff? Come on. Why would terrorists jack a plane in the middle of Idaho? Why did they have to parachute into the airbase when they could have just driven up like everyone else that was there? And the episode where they get ambushed by the Taliban after kidnapping a guy... come on!!!!

Nothing terribly interesting has happened at work this week, and that is good.

Having internet is just great! Listening to M's games and The World is wonderful. The only bad thing is that Morning Edition is over by the time I'm getting ready for work.

Here's a video of Meg and Adrian doing the Hasselhoff at Black Sand Beach in Western Samoa.


(I guess it didn't like the format, sorry)

Let see, here's a picture of Ed in front, Stinky Petunia on the right, and Grandpa in the back. Grandpa is on my shit list for partially ruining my garden.


This is a picture of one of the many blowholes on the walk to Airport Beach:


Stink level today was zero.

I found some good tomatoes today and had 5 for dinner tonight. They're hard to find so it was a rare treat.

Well, it's 945p, so it is past my bedtime.

Any picture or info requests?

5 comments:

stadtler said...

I'm gonna celebrate the anniversary by blow sh*t up tonight! Someone left me a bag full o fireworks that have just been sitting around collecting dust. I hear fireworks, like wine, get better with age.

Speaking of blowing stuff up,
"Your website would be da bomb....

Eh, I was bored.

Janaya said...

Now you are really going to piss him off. He is going to come over to AS and beat you up. Nice work on the dog pictures. So are they just owned by no one and roam around?

Unknown said...

Yeah, they just wander around the neighborhood. Ed is a really nice dog, so lots of people feed her. Stinky is a nice dog too, but she is really stinky.

Hoz said...

Maybe if you sprayed her (stinky petunia) with your foot medicine, she would smell better.

Carolyn HELP, when the F do babies sleep like normal people do. Preferably more than 3 hours at a time. I haven't been back to bed today since 1:30am when Cannon woke me up.

James said...

I think you can listen to any past episodes of morning edition on their website. You could even skip the stories you don't like... link

hey if you are looking for TV to watch, we've been watching all the ABC shows online this year since we got rid of cable. I think lots of other networks are starting this now too. Of course if you want to watch last week's church service and the ants instead feel free.