Monday, February 2, 2009

3 more days

Well, my weekend started out on a sad note. My Grandpa passed away Friday morning. That is sad of course, but at least I got to see him when I was home in October.

I need to upload some pictures from this weekend. We had a going away sloshball game and mini Palagi Olympics Saturday. Really fun.

The Super Bowl was a good game, but come on...how many blatant holds can Pittsburgh get away with? When you have a slow QB that holds the ball for 20 seconds every play, why else is he not getting sacked. Oh, and you can clearly see the holding anyway. There were plenty of other ridiculous calls as well. And no replay at the end of the game? Really? Wow.



UW handily beats ASU at ASU, leads the Pac-10, and ASU is ranked ahead of them? How is this possible? UW has a tough road trip coming up, but if they can lose just 2 more and win the conference tournament, I think they'll be in line for a 2 or 3 seed.

I'm going to try to squeeze in one more round of golf and a trip to Sliding Rock this week. Then, I'll be mentally ready to go I think.

I will really miss this weather though. I saw that it might snow when I'm home!

3 comments:

kccalla said...

Sorry about your Grandpa.

Are you going to auction off your PO Box address before you go?

That Guy said...

I'm going to miss your blog. Good luck on the trip!

fogfan said...

Deepest condolences on the loss of your grandfather.